View New Alerts and Messages
1. Log in to CareSimple.
2. The alerts will be visible on the first page. On the left-hand side of the dashboard is an Alerts icon to access the alerts when necessary.
3. Alerts are separated into two categories which are Medical and Compliance.
4. Click on the filter scrolling menu to choose among the different filters.
3. You will be notified for those alerts for which you have chosen to receive notifications in the patient's care plan. Typically, alerts are for significantly high or low values. The alert will display the patient's name, time triggered, severity, alert type, number and description.
4. Like alerts, you will be notified for new messages as well. You are able to view who the message is from and a preview of the message contents by pressing on the envelope icon on the upper right corner highlighted in red.