Patients: How to Use Your Blood Pressure Monitor
Use your device in a living room or a bedroom for ideal cellular network. In case of battery replacement, use brand new and unexpired Duracell batteries for optimal data transmission.
Consult a medical professional before using this device if you have implanted cardiac device, such as a defibrillator or a pacemaker.
Consult a medical professional before using this device during pregnancy.
Do not use this device on infants.
If you received a 4G device from your doctor in the mail, please follow these steps:
1. Once you have opened the box, you will find a blood pressure monitor, a cuff, 4 AA batteries as well as instructions on how to use your device.
2. Slide open the battery compartment on the back of the device. Insert the 4 AA batteries provided.
3. Plug your cuff into your device.
4. Sit comfortably in an upright position with your feet flat on the ground. Expose your arm by removing any clothing.
5. Open the cuff fully and place your arm through the cuff loop with your palm facing up. Position the cuff an inch above the elbow and align the Ф marker with the center of your arm.
6. It’s recommended that you rest for 15 minutes prior to taking a reading. Lay your arm on a table with your palm facing up. Once you’re ready, press the START/STOP button.
7. When the results are displayed, the cuff will automatically deflate. A hatched box will form indicating the progress of your measurement being sent to your doctor.
Note: If you would like to do more, you can download our free app. Search for "CareSimple" on the "App Store" or "Google Play" store. With the app, you can communicate with your doctor, monitor your progress, view your care plan and more.