Patients: Troubleshoot Your A&D Medical Devices (Android)
Note: This article can be used to troubleshoot both the A&D Medical UA-651BLE Arm Blood Pressure Monitor as well as the A&D Medical UC-352BLE Body Scale.
1. Open the "CareSimple" app on your phone or tablet and go to the "Settings" page.
2. Click on "Connected Health" and check if your A&D device is listed under "CONNECTED".
3. If it is, select it and press "Unpair". Regardless, go to your phone's "Bluetooth" settings and check if the device is listed under "Paired Devices".
4. Click on the settings icon beside the device name and press "Unpair".
5. Try to repair your device on the app under "Connected Health".