Patients: Troubleshoot Your Roche Glucometer (iOS)
This article can be used to troubleshoot the Roche ACCU-CHEK Guide Glucometer. The steps listed below will guide you through the process, however, the images are just for reference.
1. Open the "CareSimple" app on your phone or tablet and go to the "Settings" page.
2. Click on "Connected Health" and check if your ACCU-CHEK Guide Glucometer is listed under "CONNECTED".
3. If it is, select it and press "Unpair". Regardless, go to your phone's "Bluetooth" settings and check if the device is listed under "MY DEVICES".
4. Click on the info icon highlighted below and press "Forget This Device". Press "Forget Device" to confirm.
5. On the ACCU-CHEK Guide Glucometer, follow the steps as illustrated below. Go to "Settings", then "Wireless" and finally "Pairing".
6. Select "Delete Pairing" and then your phone. Press "OK" to unpair your device.
7. Try to repair your device on the app under "Connected Health".