Patients: Pair Your Blood Pressure Monitor
1. Open the "CareSimple" app on your phone or tablet.
2. Click on the "Settings" icon highlighted below.
3. Tap on "Connected Health" and then "Bluetooth".
4. Scroll through the list to find the device you would like to pair. Once you find "A&D Medical UA-651BLE Arm Blood Pressure Monitor", tap directly on it to begin the pairing process.
5. Press "Pair" to initiate the pairing and follow the on-screen instructions. Note: Bluetooth must be enabled in your smartphone settings.
6. On the "Bluetooth Pairing Request" pop-up, press "Pair".
7. Once the device is paired, tap "Done". A confirmation page will appear indicating your device has paired correctly.
8. Tap the back arrow to go back to the "Bluetooth" page. The device will now be listed under "CONNECTED" and will have a blue checkmark indicating it is paired.
9. Tap the back arrow to return to the "Settings" page and again to return to the home page.