Clinicians: Generate Individual Patient Data
1. Log in to CareSimple.
2. On your dashboard, locate the patient whose data you want to export. Click on the patient's name.
4. Press on the icon indicated below to export a CSV file of the patient's data.
5. Select Measurement Entries in the pop-up menu. Specify the date range of exportation by entering a start and an end date in the boxes below.
6. Choose which measurement to export if needed. A checkmark appears next to each measurement that will be displayed on the file. To deselect or select one, simply press the checkmark next to it.
7. Press Export when you are ready. A pop-up message will appear on your screen to notify you then you can press Close.
8. Go back to the dashboard. Click on Report on top of the menu once you see a new notification.
9. Scroll down the page until you see Patient Measurement Export. Click on Download CSV to save your patient's file on your computer.
In case of deletion of a patient chart, you may want to gather all of his data in one click. We made it possible for you.
10. Follow steps 1 to 4 of this article. Then, select Archive on the dropdown menu of the export page.
11. Press Export.
12. Go back to the dashboard to click on Export at the top of the menu like previously described. Scroll down until you see Archive and download the patient's file.